The last date to apply online for ISI admission 2020-21 is July 31, 2020. The admission notification reads “Stipends/Fellowships as mentioned against each programme will be available to the deserving candidates subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.”
The selection process will be based on the candidates’ performance in written test and interviews conducted by the Institute subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
- All male applicants in the unreserved (General) category need to pay an application fee of Rs 1250.
- All-female applicants in the unreserved (General) category need to pay an application fee of Rs 750.
- The application fee for reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category candidates is Rs 625.
Candidates can contact on the helpdesk number provided below if required.
- Helpdesk – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Mon-Sat)
- Phone: 6292218757 and 6292218758
- Email: email@example.com
ISI Admission 2020: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||14.02.2020|
|On-line Application Ends||06.03.2020|
|Payment of Application Fee Starts||14.02.2020|
|Payment of Application Fee Ends||10.03.2020|
|ISI ADMISSION TEST||10.05.2020|