Candidates, who are interested and eligible, can apply online from February 25, 2020 to March 10, 2020.
MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|1||Online application start date||February 25, 2020|
|2||Last date to apply online||March 10, 2020|
MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
• Rs. 250/- for all category
Mode of Payment: Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode.
Bank Details: HDFC Bank Ltd., HDFC Current A/c No. 50200029300297, Branch- Churchgate Industry House, Churchgate Mumbai, IFSC Code – HDFC0000501
MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020: Age Limit (as on 31-01-2020)
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
|For SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|For OBC candidates||3 years|
|For PH candidates||10 years|
MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Phase 1: Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test)
Phase 2: PST / PET and Documentation
Phase 3: Descriptive Test
Phase 4: Detailed Medical Examination
MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020: Application formApplication for waiting list of contract security procedures for male security guards – February 2020.
1) Eligible applicants should come along with two copies (along with the original document) of the document mentioned below for physical examination.
2) Two photographs taken of our own in recent times (The photographs uploaded in the application and the photographs taken for recruitment should be identical.)
3) School leaving certificate.
4) Board Certificate
5) Domicile Certificate
6) Aadhaar Card
7) Candidates who are paying the recruitment fee through Bank Transfer should bring along the receipt of fee payment in the bank (which includes REFERENCE No / UTR No).
8) If there is more than one application on the same UTR / Reference number then the candidates will not be admitted.
9) Candidates should take out the printout of the filled up application form
After filling the online application form, candidates will be sent a message to the mobile number mentioned in the application form for the field test. This message will include the date, time and place of attendance for the field test. Candidates should get a copy of the online application form along with acknowledgment of UTR / Reference number when appearing for the field test. Otherwise access will not be granted.
The recruitment process of Maharashtra State Security Corporation will be held in both Mumbai and Nagpur. The recruitment process of the candidate will be taken at the place selected by the candidate mentioned in the application.